What are the Total types of back links and How to create them on Link building campaign
Full Off page SEO for Link Building
What is a Back Link? In terms of SEO a back link is a hyperlink that links from a Web page (directory, website, or top level domain), back to your own Web page or Web site or blog. Also called an Inbound Link (IBL) these links are important in determining the popularity of your Web site. If you build quality high PR back links to your blog from bottom to top, your Blog PR will increase. You will get more massive traffic to your site. Definitely your blog will escape from panda and penguins Google updates. Your blog will stay long without getting penalty. When your blog get back links in increase order, you will get massive traffic, starts pouring money into your ad sense account. Back links plays a vital role in ranking of a keyword on top of Google SERP.
Don't you know what types of back links are there in the whole internet; below are the list of link types mostly your blog get. Without this analysis of types of backlinks, you cannot understand the link building strategies in seo. For any of the seo practitioner back links are very important to get top results on Google.
Here are the total back link types below:
- Blog roll: Blog roll is a blogger widget, you can add this widget by clicking on add a gadget in blog layout, in this widget, you can place your favorite blog post links from various blogs. Blog roll generally appears on footer of the blog. It will help you to give out links from your blog; it will increase your blog PR. It builds an authority for the blog.
- Profile: this is the profile back link, a link from web site company profile, social media profile, personal profile, from professional network profile like LinkedIn. Most of the followers will see your back link.
- User Submitted: A back link gets through the post submitting manually as a guest post to another blog, you will get back link from bio author tag, it turn to your site. And Social media profile submission like Facebook profiles, twitter, Google+.
- Content Exchange: Giving article to others, they will provide contextual do-follow back link to your blog. If any one looks to your site post content, that is relevant to their blog post, they will ask you to give article. This way you will get quality back link.
- Organic: Organic Back links are natural back links, this type of back links you will get by creating lengthy high quality article. Google loves this type of back link. This way without doing any hard work, high Alexa rank, high PR.
- Paid: Paid back links will cost money to create, but no guarantee to long time. Paid back links are permanent and temporary, you can choose plans what they offers for you. You can search on Google for this. Or go for Fiverr, seoclerk.
- Blog Comment: A type of well known back link, by blog commenting our blog post gets do-follow or no-follow back link. Both benefit for you. But you should maintain ratio between do-follow and no-follow, otherwise blog gets penalized by Google. Your blog will receive traffic also.
- Indirect Link: it is also called as broken link; it is redirected link to your site, it is not at all a link. A broken link is a link that doesn't work, often resulting in an error page.
- Affiliate: This is the dangerous back link, when you get this type of back link; your blog gets penalized by Google, your AdSense will be banned, a link from affiliate network, shopping portals. If you want to use affiliate links on your blog, then do not use ad sense.
Also Read: Latest Technology News
Total web sites or blog types on internet from which you will get back links.
- Blog: blog is about discussing a topic with interested people on the forums, live conferences, blogs, social media, to create conclusion on that topic. In this blogs you need to write posts about a topic, readers will comment their views via commenting form about the topic. Example : shoutmeloud.com
- Personal Blog: it is also a blog, which is used to write personal posts daily in their life, about life moments, you can create blogs on weebly.com, blogger.com, typepad.com, wordpress.com.
- Corporate Blog: A professional and high authority blog with multiple authors, here they will maintain some standards to serve the useful content to readers. Example : BloggingCage.com
- Article Directory: It is a site that accepts content from blogs, it is an article directory. You will get traffic from directory searches. It helps your targeted be in Top of Google. To see example click here
- Forum: Forum is a Question and answer blog, where you can post questions and get answers from other authors on forum. It is a place to discuss about a topic; here a topic gets more exposure. Look at digital point
- Info Graphic Site: where only creates and publishes info graphics only, it leads to generate huge traffic, and more leads and sales for you. Example heaven.
- Links Page: This type of web sites accepts only links, which contains links from different pages on internet, news blogs, and jobs portals are examples. Fresherscafe.com
- Local Directory: A directory for the specific region or it is useful to search for local business blogs and companies. Example : yelp or businessdir
- Niche Directory: this directory stores only niche site or blogs on particular topic or specific business. It is very helpful for ranking any keyword on SERP. Example: niche Directory
- Directory: A Directory which accepts any kind of blogs, but you have to submit by category wise. Directory offers Free or money submissions. Example: dMoz
- Wikipedia: it is very best for any content; whether it is wrong or not, while you read, if you found data is incorrect, Wiki gives you edit option to enter correct data. While you editing data place your blog post link related to that wiki topic, it becomes contextual back link. But Google does not consider to calculate it for Blog Pr. Example: Wiki
- Social Media: A Social site where people are members and they can make friends, interact, participate, share info, videos, for everything they use social sites to daily life. Example Face Book, Twitter
- E-Commerce: A site where you can submit products or product feeds to list and discuss. And explore your desired products to purchase online, now-a-days very popular. Example: amazon.com, snapdeal.com
- News/Media: which is a site that only publishes news on current topics, daily events from around the world, paper news, electronic news (TV), online news(site or blog).Example :news
- Community: Very similar to a Social Media site & Forum, but sometimes focuses on bring member together around various topics. Example: MozCommunity
- Web 2.0 Sites: where it allows to create a site from that, it is called web 2.0 property. tumbler, word press, blogger.com
- YouTube: it is video sharing site, where you find everything in videos, make a video and upload it on YouTube channel, write some description about that provide a link to turn your site, it becomes a back link. Example:youtube.com
Conclusion: - The above list of types of back links will give detailed information to create back links from sites on whole internet. It is useful to run link building campaigns, it is a major part of SEO.
If you know other types of back links let me know by comments please. If you like it do share...